At INFORT Egypt, we empower people to connect their ideas to the world around them and bring their vision to life. As a company, INFORT Egypt’s mission is to become a Leading Regional Digital Transformation Partner to our customers & community. As an employer, we strive to help people forge meaningful connections that advance their careers, elicit recognition, and engage the greater community in ways that make a real difference in people’s lives.
Come to INFORT Egypt and make connections that matter.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells information security products and solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solution.
· Maintains relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies products improvements or new products by remaining current with industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results needed.
· Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
· Proper sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
· Set strategic directions and 3 years ahead growth plan, with INFORT Egypt top management.
1. Take full ownership of projects throughout their life-cycle from the receiving date of customer purchase order until procurement closure.
2. Conduct kickoff meeting at customer site to introduce stakeholders, present project management methodology along with risk and change management processes followed, explain communication management plan, and discuss high level scope, assumptions, constraints, milestones and deliverables.
3. Develop all the necessary plans to deliver projects in timely fashion, within allocated cost and within committed quality.
4. Create, obtain approval on, monitor and control, and maintain project schedule.
5. Deliver and obtain customer approval on project scope statement and ensure that project is running according to scope baseline.
6. Deliver detailed status/progress reports, conduct project status review meetings and steering committees according to communication matrix.
7. Acquire and direct resources to execute activities within time, budget and quality constraints.
8. Ensure effective and efficient communication among stakeholders.
9. Identify, assess/analyze and, monitor and control risks and plan risk responses.
10. Resolve issues and conflict.
11. Apply change management process whenever a corrective or preventive action or a defect repair is needed.
12. Conduct variance analysis to identify any deviations.
13. Signoff project once fully delivered and handover to support.
14. Conduct project team assessment and project performance appraisal.
15. Set project management department objectives and develop strategies for achieving them ensuring consistency with the company’s strategic objectives.
16. Develop an internal communication strategy for effective and efficient communication with all company functions and level.
17. Identify project management department requirements/needs to lead project in an effective and efficient manner.
18. Manage, monitor and coach the project management team.
19. Participate in continuous process improvement, in addition to template development Contribute to the preparation of project management related documents in the pre-contracting phase.
20. Be a team player and communicate and cooperate with the team smoothly.
21. Follow the internal policy of the company.
– Serve as a trusted technical advisor for clients, with strong analysis capabilities, Design the overall security architecture to meet the customer’ business needs
– understand the client’s information life cycle, provide recommendations and answers for gaps and enhancements, advise on performance optimizations and best practices
– Maintain strong knowledge of technical as well as business features of Security Solutions
– Focus on certain solutions with different view/angle.
– Focus on “High Touch” accounts; for specific solutions.
– Focus on Integration and AI
– Engage with the clients in different sales stages to identify requirements, gather information and build technical roadmap.
– Act as a technical advisor to our clients.
– Design the building blocks of the required technical solutions.
– Generate Bill of materials & arrange the cost sheet with the vendors & Disties.
– Respond to RFPs & Tenders with the technical offers.
– Conduct Presentations, demos & proof of concepts.
– Develop and maintain a good relationship with the vendors & distributors.
– Promote INFORT Products & services.
– Support sales team in their engagements with the clients.
– Manage a healthy pipeline with the sales team.
– Arrange with the Project manager the solution delivery & Scope of work.